Hillcroft Nursing Homes have been established for 30 years and are still today owned and operated as a family business; following and living by a set of values we stand by; creating a caring, respectful and committed environment that our residents really can call home.
The most important asset in our homes is unquestionably our people. Our residents’ comfort and wellbeing are of paramount significance and this is reflected in the passion, dedication and positive attitude of our colleagues. Our commitment to the training and development of each of our colleagues is something we are distinctly proud of with our dedicated training academy to ensure that there is a provision for constant personal development for all of our colleagues in their given field.
Being a Hillcroft Nurse
Hillcroft is a values-driven organisation; Caring, Respectful and Committed guide us in our everyday behaviours. We are respectful of each other, caring and committed to enriching the lives of our residents. As part of your hands-on role in the Hillcroft family, you will:
- Ensure the needs of our residents are met to the best possible standards by you personally, or through effective delegation
- Lead by example supporting and being supported by your colleagues, being inter-dependent upon each other
- Be responsible for planning life-long care for our residents in your area of responsibility
- Maintain effective communication with the care and nursing team by means of comprehensive handover
- You must hold a relevant nursing qualification (RN level 1 or equivalent)
- Be registered with the NMC and hold a valid pin
- You will have good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
- Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check (we will assist you with this)
- Have two satisfactory references (one of which must be from your last/present employer)
- Ability to demonstrate Hillcroft’s company values
Become one of our Hillcroft Heroes!
If you believe to have the right values for the role, get in touch with a cover letter and CV to come and join our family and be part of something unique and rewarding.